Who’s ready for 2020 to be part of our past? Initially I can say ME! However I realize that there are many things to be thankful for.
- I started my own business in 2020. Yay I’m an entrepreneur. Like many of you out there I’ve taken that brave step into owning and running a business.
- Many businesses have given me the opportunity to help them build their websites and help grow their dream business into a reality.
- Family and friends continue to be a huge part of my life and we are blessed to have received the gift of two grandchildren in 2020.
- Our country is the greatest place on this earth. Without the freedoms and opportunities that have been fought so hard for, I would not nor any other business owners be able to claim their piece of the American Pie.
So I am thankful for my current customers and look forward to my new customers to come in 2021 and beyond. Upward Consulting LLC will always be for the small local business owners that need that push UPWARD.
As you move full force into the holiday season think about how you can help your customers and keep them local this season:
- Place a sanitizing station near the door for customers
- Offer pick up at the door service for those customers who may be unable to go inside
- Get social!!! Put pictures and fun posts about your business on Facebook, Instagram, etc. to let consumers know you are open for business and ready to help them.
- Take advantage of your fellow business owners and tag team each other. We are all in this together and if we help each other it can only build our businesses together.
- Ask your customers to “check in” on social media and comment on their experience or take a picture and post it while they are shopping. You can even offer an incentive to customers who do this.
If you need any assistance with any of these ideas I am happy to help out. I’m a phone call away and would be tickled to work with you in making your 2020 holiday season happy and bright.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and best wishes to you and your family.